Orange Beach Towel
Meet your new generation, 100% recycled Delmor Tangerine beach towel. Undyed with vintage color and cabana strips, it’s light, absorbent and quick dry.
What Kind of Materials is The Tangerine Beach Towel Made of?
The Delmor Tangerine beach towel is made of 100% recycled materials ensuring that this is an eco-friendly product. This towel has been made by using 70% of recycled cotton that is taken from the leftover material of five t-shirts, this material is also used to create the vibrant tangerine colour of the towel to ensure that no extra chemicals or dye are used in the process. The remaining 30% of the recycled Delmor Tangerine beach towel is made from used plastic bottles that go through a process that turns them into polyester yarn. This entire process of using recycled materials saves around 5000 litres of freshwater, helping to create a more sustainable and environmentally friendly future.
Is The Delmor Tangerine Beach Towel Sand Resistant?
Yes, the Delmor Tangerine beach towel has been created to be sand resistant. The towel has two different materials on either side of it, the one has a soft material while the other side is coarse and hardened. This hardened side is resistant to sand and does not allow for beach sand to cling to it. This ensures that when leaving the beach, you do not end up taking home half the sand and the beach, nor do you have to spend time shaking it out. This unique sand resistant feature ensures that the Delmor Tangerine beach towel is the perfect addition to any beach bag and beach day!
What Size is The Delmor Tangerine Beach Towel?
The eco-friendly Delmor Tangerine beach towel comes in a variety of size options, ranging from extra small to 2x extra large. These size variations ensure that there is an appropriately sized towel for each and every one of our customers in a size that suits their specific body type. The different measurements offer chest size, waist size and hips size specifications to check before making a purchase. These different sizes are supplied to users in inches and within an easy-to-read chart.
Is The Delmor Tangerine Beach Towel a Good Quality Product?
The Delmor Tangerine beach towel has been made using only the best materials and designs. One of the main ideas surrounding the development of the Green Petition brand was not just to create products using only recycled materials, but to make and design things that can be used for years to come. One of the biggest shortfalls of the textile industry is that materials and clothing are thrown away after being used only a handful of times. These materials and items fill up landfills and pollute the planet. By creating designs that are of the highest quality and are sure to last, we are helping to slow the process. For a beach towel that is made only of the best-recycled materials and designed to be a feature in your beach bag for years to come, look no further than the Green Petition brand and the Delmor Tangerine beach towel.
This is not only about us. This is about all of us, about our responsibility towards the planet. As to our part, we simply produce beach towels and peshtemals. This is what we do. For you to DRY RESPONSIBLY!
Our commitment is to produce the highest quality and elegant beach towels and peshtemals with the least possible damage our planet.
From the very first beginning of our supply process to packaging and post-purchase services, we work hard to ensure an eco-friendly and smooth experience for you. We know that it is not easy but necessary!
What GREEN PETITION customers say
Love this vintage looking modern towel! It is a unique approach by the manufacturer to recontribute to planet earth by helping to clear our oceans & seas as well as offering a recycled product back to people! It is also very soft and perfect for both home & beach usage!
Definitely would buy more items from Green Petition!
GREEN PETITION customer
I absolutely love these towels! They shipped almost immediately and arrived very nicely packaged.
The towels are extremely high quality, soft and just the right size! I love that they are made from entirely recycled materials.
Highly recommend this product for anyone looking to make a purchase. Thank you!
GREEN PETITION customer
I have bought these towels in different colours to my friends as there is no better gift than a sustainable product!
They are still super soft and absorbent after several washes. Reasonably priced for high quality Turkish cotton.
So pleased with the modern design and being made from recycled material is a huge bonus. Would recommend to anyone!
GREEN PETITION customer
Free Shipping USA & Canada
on all order over USD 50
Ships from Turkey