Hydrating Conditioner Bar | Zero Waste Conditioner Bars
Vegan Conditioner Bars
Designed for curly and normal to dry hair types, this Hydrating Conditioner Bar is infused with shea butter, sweet almond oil, oats, and honey to calm, soothe, and hydrate your scalp and prevent split ends.
The more often you use it, the less product you will need to maintain the health of your hair.
Silicone Free, Paraben free, travel-friendly, vegan, cruelty-free
Lasts between 50-75 washes depending on hair density and volume
Made with European ECOCERT ingredients
Ready to freshen up with our bars? Visit our blog: Freshen Up with our Zero Waste Shampoo & Conditioner Bars
Features of Paraban free Conditioner Bars
handmade: all active ingredients, no dilution or additives
- plant-based and earth-friendly: natural, zero waste and lightweight to reduce transportation carbon emissions
- proper pH: our bars are formulated to be between pH 4.8 and 5.5, a level that protects hair from breakage (unlike high pH soap)
**to learn more about each ingredient and its uses, visit: Freshen Up with our Zero Waste Shampoo & Conditioner Bars **
Behentrimonium Methosulfate - derived from rapeseed oil
- Organic Alcohol (cetyl alcohol)
- Shea Butter (butyrospermum parkii)
- Sweet Almond Oil (prunus amygdalus dulcis oil)
- Lavender Essential Oil (lavandula hybrida grosso herb oil)
- LexFeel N (diheptyl succinate + capryloyl glycerin/sebacic acid copolymer)*
- Oat Extract (avena sativa kernel flour)
- Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey
- Hydrolyzed Oats
- Vitamin B5 (d-panthenol)
*ecocert vegan alternative to dimethicone
**before using, test on a small area of skin. discontinue use if irritation occurs.**
- roll bar in your wet hands and apply to hair, your fingers should slip through any tangles
- let sit for 5-10mins
note: a concentrated formula, so a little goes a long way!
- place on top of a soap dish to keep dry
- if used with soap bags, place in well ventilated areas (outside the shower)
Allergies & Cautions
- this is crafted in an environment that use nut oils
- not for consumption
Why Conditioner Bars?
- tested effective even when using hard water
- if it's your first time using conditioner bars, it will take some days or weeks to transition
- adjust the volume of product and frequency of applying conditioner to find the right balance
- lavender essential oil, shea butter, hydrolyzed oats to effectively calm, soothe, and hydrate the scalp and split ends
How did you come up with the name Plantish?
The name comes from a state of being patient with slow growth, inspired by plants.
Watching the process of a seed transforming into a plant has made me reflect deeply on the process of slow growth, being patient with that mindset, and how that can be carried over to sustainable practices in our lifestyles.
Although I know we must work powerfully and effectively collectively to reduce plastic waste, we also need to be patient and gentle with one another and our own existence.
Where do you see Plantish going?
Innovate and Advocate: from product material, production, and shipping, we collect feedback and improve along the way.
Support Local: we prioritize working with local markers, artisans, retail businesses.
Shop for Causes: we are offering the options to donate to various causes very soon.
Pending B Corp: we plan to become a Certified B Corporation by 2022.
What PLANTISH customers say
great quality, I'd never go back to harmful for the environment sponges !! The sponge really works great, it exceeds my expectations and Lydia from PlantishFuture is very friendly :) Thank you !
Beautiful and sustainable! Will buy again and 100% recommend !
Buy here you won't be disappointed at all!! I know I will be back.
These are brilliant! I'll never buy paper towels or sponges again. They hold up great against two toddlers, and wash out in the top rack of the dishwasher - or even the washing machine on cold if they are accidentally tossed in with laundry (air dry).
Free Shipping USA & Canada
on all order over USD 50
Ships from Canada