Journal & Pen Gift Sets | Eco Friendly Journals
The Only Zero-Waste Journal That's Taking On Global Deforestation & Climate Change!
What is it: Handmade eco-friendly keepsake with a durable wooden cover complemented by a beautiful bamboo fountain pen; this is a one-of-a-kind product.
What’s it do: A journal to set positive intentions, overcome mental blockages, and achieve positive transformation in your life so that you can manifest the reality you desire.
How it works:
- You tell us where you want your tree planted
- We plant your tree and match your contribution
- You get a beautiful zero-waste journal
- Size: 7.8 in (20 cm) x 5.1 in (13 cm)
- Paper: 200 pages (100 sheets) of 100g white FSC certified paper
- Cover: Natural bamboo cover (FSC certified)
- Binding: Cruelty-Free PU leather binding
- Pocket: Large pocket inside the back cover
- Strap/Bookmark: Color-matching elastic closure strap & bookmark
- Fountain Pen: iridium bamboo fountain pen; medium tip (0.5mm)
Our Awesome Tree-Planting Partners:
For every notebook purchase, Tree&Journal donates a portion of its proceed to TreeSisters which supports reforestation programs within the tropics through feminine nature-based leadership.
Wrapping & Packaging:
At Tree & Journal, we believe in zero-waste product packaging to reduce the disposable plastic wrapping generated during the shipping process. Every year millions of tons of plastic end up in landfills, oceans, or ingested by sea creatures. We need to stop this!
Each journal is hand-wrapped with recycled kraft paper to protect the exterior. Finally, each journal is nestled inside a biodegradable bubble mailer that is 100% compostable, on its final journey into your hands.
Please be sure to compost or recycle your packaging after your journal is received.
Plastic-Free Packaging and Carbon Neutral Shipping
Every seller has pledged to package your order without plastic.
Off-set your order with ZellJoy at a nominal fee.