Green Bath Towel - Recycled Delmor FIT
Meet your new generation, 100% recycled Delmor Fit Lime bath towel. Undyed with vintage color and cabana strips, it’s light, absorbent and quick dry.
What are The Features of Delmor FIT Green Bath Towel?
- Made from environmentally friendly materials: The Delmor FIT lime bath towel has been created and designed using 100% recycled materials, ensuring that it is an environmentally friendly bath towel. Along with the towel being 100% environmentally friendly, the packaging that the towel comes in is also reusable and compostable, ensuring that every step of the process and every item received is considered to be sustainable.
- Lightweight: The Delmor FIT lime bath towel is a lightweight product that has been specially created to be easy to carry and transport. This ensures that no matter where you go, either on holiday or to a friends house, you are able to easily bring along your beautiful Delmor FIT lime bath towel!
- Quick to dry: The Delmor FIT lime bath towel is not only lightweight but they are also quick to dry. Your average towel will generally take around double the amount of time to dry compared to the Green Petition bath towels and this ensures that bathrooms are left smelling fresh and that your Delmor FIT lime bath towel will feel dry and comfortable.
How is The Delmor FIT Lime Bath Towel Manufactured?
The eco-friendly Delmor FIT lime bath towel has been manufactured and designed using only recycled materials, ensuring that each product is sustainable and environmentally friendly. This is a major part of the ethos and creation of the Green Petition brand and it is reflected through each of the products that pass through our doors. The Delmor FIT lime bath towel is created from 100% of recycled material, 70% being from recycled t-shirts and the other 30% from used plastic bottles that are turned into polyester yarn. The entire Green petition manufacturing process centres around being mindful of the amount of natural resources used and over the entire process, around 5000 litres of water is saved per towel produced!
What Size Is Delmor FIT Lime Bath Towel Offered In?
The sustainable Delmor FIT lime bath towels are offered in a number of different sizes, ranging from extra small to 2x extra large. these different sizing options ensure that every customer, no matter what size, age or gender, will be able to purchase a perfectly sized bath towel! The specifications are measured in chest size, waist size and hip size to ensure that you receive a bath towel that fits you perfectly.
Is The Delmor FIT Lime Bath Towel a Good Quality Product?
Yes, the Delmor FIT lime bath towel has been designed to be a long-lasting product and so it is made using only the best quality of materials. Even though they have been recycled, the quality of any of the Green petition products is never compromised and the ethos of sustainability is also held up by the longevity of each of the towels on offer. When purchasing a Delmor FIT lime bath towel, you can be sure that it will be a long-lasting addition to your home or bathroom!
This is not only about us. This is about all of us, about our responsibility towards the planet. As to our part, we simply produce beach towels and peshtemals. This is what we do. For you to DRY RESPONSIBLY!
Our commitment is to produce the highest quality and elegant beach towels and peshtemals with the least possible damage our planet.
From the very first beginning of our supply process to packaging and post-purchase services, we work hard to ensure an eco-friendly and smooth experience for you. We know that it is not easy but necessary!
What GREEN PETITION customers say
Love this vintage looking modern towel! It is a unique approach by the manufacturer to recontribute to planet earth by helping to clear our oceans & seas as well as offering a recycled product back to people! It is also very soft and perfect for both home & beach usage!
Definitely would buy more items from Green Petition!
GREEN PETITION customer
I absolutely love these towels! They shipped almost immediately and arrived very nicely packaged.
The towels are extremely high quality, soft and just the right size! I love that they are made from entirely recycled materials.
Highly recommend this product for anyone looking to make a purchase. Thank you!
GREEN PETITION customer
I have bought these towels in different colours to my friends as there is no better gift than a sustainable product!
They are still super soft and absorbent after several washes. Reasonably priced for high quality Turkish cotton.
So pleased with the modern design and being made from recycled material is a huge bonus. Would recommend to anyone!
GREEN PETITION customer
Free Shipping USA & Canada
on all order over USD 50
Ships from Turkey