Double Edge Safety Razor Blade Refills | Eco-Friendly Razors
Double Edge Safety Razors | Eco-Friendly Razors
These blade refills fit perfectly with our Double Edge Safety Razors, making it low waste and eco-friendly. These blades will give you a clean and perfect smooth shave when paired with our safety razors!
With balanced ergonomics and ultra-gentle glide, our unique razors provide the closest cut to your skin, removing all hairs without a single irritation! It reduces the risk of razor burns, pesky ingrown hairs and shaving rashes for the most sensitive areas of skin.
- recyclable box
- 5 blades in each box
- cost-effective and rust-free: save money by only replacing the double edge blades, lasting the handle a lifetime
- environmentally friendly: no need to buy a single-use disposable razor every again! PLUS when you're finished with the blade, it's 100% recyclable
superior, ultra-gentle shave: it provides the closest cut to your skin, removing all hairs, even in the most sensitive areas without a single irritation
- travel friendly: whether you're going on the road, having a sleepover, or going on a vacay, your zero waste safety razor can go with you wherever you go
- clean your razor after every use with warm water then dry off with a wipe
- store it in a dry place, away from moisture
- avoid leaving it in the shower or tub
*switch a blade every 5-8 uses. life span will vary based on the frequency of use, storage conditions, handling, etc*
- once your blade becomes dull, you can recycle them
- pharmacies and local drug stores will often provide sharps containers upon request for the used blades. or you can bring used blades to your local scrap metal recycling for safe disposal
How did you come up with the name Plantish?
The name comes from a state of being patient with slow growth, inspired by plants.
Watching the process of a seed transforming into a plant has made me reflect deeply on the process of slow growth, being patient with that mindset, and how that can be carried over to sustainable practices in our lifestyles.
Although I know we must work powerfully and effectively collectively to reduce plastic waste, we also need to be patient and gentle with one another and our own existence.
Where do you see Plantish going?
Innovate and Advocate: from product material, production, and shipping, we collect feedback and improve along the way.
Support Local: we prioritize working with local markers, artisans, retail businesses.
Shop for Causes: we are offering the options to donate to various causes very soon.
Pending B Corp: we plan to become a Certified B Corporation by 2022.
What PLANTISH customers say
great quality, I'd never go back to harmful for the environment sponges !! The sponge really works great, it exceeds my expectations and Lydia from PlantishFuture is very friendly :) Thank you !
Beautiful and sustainable! Will buy again and 100% recommend !
Buy here you won't be disappointed at all!! I know I will be back.
These are brilliant! I'll never buy paper towels or sponges again. They hold up great against two toddlers, and wash out in the top rack of the dishwasher - or even the washing machine on cold if they are accidentally tossed in with laundry (air dry).
Free Shipping USA & Canada
on all order over USD 50
Ships from Canada