Charcoal Conditioner Bar | Vegan Rebalancing Conditioner
Vegan Conditioner Bar
Designed for oily and fine hair types, this Rebalancing Conditioner Bar is infused with cocoa butter, sweet almond oil, tea tree, and peppermint essential oil to effectively treat itchy scalp while stimulating hair growth.
The more often you use them, the less product you will need to maintain the health of your hair.
Silicone Free, Paraben free, travel-friendly, vegan, cruelty-free
Long-lasting usage between 50-75 washes depending on hair density and volume
Made with European ECOCERT ingredients
To learn more, visit our blog: Freshen Up with our Zero Waste Shampoo & Conditioner Bars
Features of Vegan Conditioner Bar
handmade: all active ingredients, no dilution or additives
- plant-based and earth-friendly: natural and zero waste, reduce transportation carbon emissions
- proper pH: our bars are formulated to be between pH 4.8 and 5.5, at a level that protects hair from breakage (unlike high pH soap)
**to learn more about each ingredient and its uses, visit: Freshen Up with our Zero Waste Shampoo & Conditioner Bars **
- Behentrimonium Methosulfate - derived from rapeseed oil
- Cocoa Butter (theobroma cacao seed butter)
- Sweet Almond Oil (prunus amygdalus dulcis oil)
- Tea Tree Essential Oil (melaleuca alternifolia leaf oil)
- Peppermint Essential Oil (mentha piperita oil)
- Activated Charcoal
- Diheptyl Succinate and Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer*
- Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey
- Hydrolyzed Oats
- Vitamin B5 (d-panthenol)
*ecocert vegan alternative to dimethicone
- roll bar in your wet hands
- apply to of hair, your fingers should slip through any tangles
- let sit for 5-10mins
- place on top of a soap dish to keep it dry
- if used with soap bags, place in well ventilated areas (outside the shower)
Allergies & Cautions
- this is crafted in an environment that use nut oils
- not for consumption
Why Conditioner Bars?
- tested effective even when using hard water
- if it's your first time using conditioner bars, it will take some days or weeks to transition
- adjust the volume of product and frequency of applying conditioner to find the right balance
- made with cocoa butter, sweet almond oil, tea tree, and peppermint essential oil to treat itchy scalp while stimulating hair growth
How did you come up with the name Plantish?
The name comes from a state of being patient with slow growth, inspired by plants.
Watching the process of a seed transforming into a plant has made me reflect deeply on the process of slow growth, being patient with that mindset, and how that can be carried over to sustainable practices in our lifestyles.
Although I know we must work powerfully and effectively collectively to reduce plastic waste, we also need to be patient and gentle with one another and our own existence.
Where do you see Plantish going?
Innovate and Advocate: from product material, production, and shipping, we collect feedback and improve along the way.
Support Local: we prioritize working with local markers, artisans, retail businesses.
Shop for Causes: we are offering the options to donate to various causes very soon.
Pending B Corp: we plan to become a Certified B Corporation by 2022.
What PLANTISH customers say
great quality, I'd never go back to harmful for the environment sponges !! The sponge really works great, it exceeds my expectations and Lydia from PlantishFuture is very friendly :) Thank you !
Beautiful and sustainable! Will buy again and 100% recommend !
Buy here you won't be disappointed at all!! I know I will be back.
These are brilliant! I'll never buy paper towels or sponges again. They hold up great against two toddlers, and wash out in the top rack of the dishwasher - or even the washing machine on cold if they are accidentally tossed in with laundry (air dry).
Free Shipping USA & Canada
on all orders over USD 50
Ships from Canada