Bamboo Hair Brush Set | Natural Eco-Friendly Bamboo Brush
Natural Eco-Friendly Bamboo Brush
A well-rounded natural brush for styling and detangling wet or dry hair of any length.
This brush works through those tangles while gently massaging the scalp and promoting blood circulation. Whether you’re traveling or at home, its unique round brush head is perfect for all situations.
When your styling needs preciseness or you need to remove hair build-up, the comb and brush cleaner have you covered.
All set in a travel-friendly bag that makes it easy to find and carry all your hair care needs, without stray hairs getting everywhere.
- 1 Bamboo Hair Brush (5.3 x 1.2in or 13.5 x 3cm)
- 1 Brush Cleaner
- 1 Bamboo Comb (9 x 3.1in or 23 x 8 cm)
- 1 Reusable Gift Bag
Features of Bamboo Brush
- bamboo-based: sustainable and one of the fastest-growing plants. It uses little water to grow, self-replenishes, requires no pesticides, fertilizer, or irrigation & more economical than other woods
- well-rounded (literally): round shape allows for ease of use for all styling detangling needs
- all bamboo bristles: gently massages and soothes the scalp, helping improve circulation
- easy to clean: hair removal made easy with the brush cleaner
- to detangle hair, brush in a downward motion
- avoid soaking the bamboo hair brush set in water
- pat dry when needed
- use brush cleaner to gently remove hair build-up
- dry with a towel after contact with water
- store in the travel-friendly bag for on the go
- repurpose the bamboo hair brush as a body massager, back scratcher, pet groomer, etc
- check your city's waste management info before disposal
- bamboo can be classified as recyclable or garbage depending on cities' recycling capabilities
- if unsure, always consider composting in your backyard before throwing away
How did you come up with the name Plantish?
The name comes from a state of being patient with slow growth, inspired by plants.
Watching the process of a seed transforming into a plant has made me reflect deeply on the process of slow growth, being patient with that mindset, and how that can be carried over to sustainable practices in our lifestyles.
Although I know we must work powerfully and effectively collectively to reduce plastic waste, we also need to be patient and gentle with one another and our own existence.
Where do you see Plantish going?
Innovate and Advocate: from product material, production, and shipping, we collect feedback and improve along the way.
Support Local: we prioritize working with local markers, artisans, retail businesses.
Shop for Causes: we are offering the options to donate to various causes very soon.
Pending B Corp: we plan to become a Certified B Corporation by 2022.
What PLANTISH customers say
great quality, I'd never go back to harmful for the environment sponges !! The sponge really works great, it exceeds my expectations and Lydia from PlantishFuture is very friendly :) Thank you !
Beautiful and sustainable! Will buy again and 100% recommend !
Buy here you won't be disappointed at all!! I know I will be back.
These are brilliant! I'll never buy paper towels or sponges again. They hold up great against two toddlers, and wash out in the top rack of the dishwasher - or even the washing machine on cold if they are accidentally tossed in with laundry (air dry).
Free Shipping USA & Canada
on all order over USD 50
Ships from Canada
Carbon Neutral Shipping
Off-set your order with ZellJoy at a nominal fee.