Moisturizing Beard Oil | Vegan Moisturizing Beard Oil
Vegan Moisturizing Beard Oil
Whether you’re growing out a stubble or maintaining a beard fade, our 100% Natural and Vegan Moisturizing Beard Oil can tame and soften any facial hairstyle.
Enriched with a blend of natural and organic oils, it provides much-needed moisture, reduces irritation, and promotes hair growth in just a few drops. Plus, it also helps treat the often-forgotten skin under that hair.
Size: 1.0 fl oz / 30 ml
Features of Natural and Vegan Moisturizing Beard Oil
- grooms and tames: effectively grooms and tames facial hair, no matter your beard style
- protects skin: prevents skin irritations, ingrown hair, and itchiness
- moisturize and supports growth: support healthy hair growth & moisturizes skin and prevents dryness in the facial hair area
- cruelty free: zero animal testing on all products and ingredients now and forever
- vegan & 100% natural: absolutely no animal-based ingredients or bi-products, no harsh chemicals
- Coconut MCT Oil (capric caprylic triglyceride) - penetrates deeply to moisturize and tame your beard
- Sweet Almond Oil (prunus amygdalus dulcis oil) - helps restore luster while smoothing your beard
- Jojoba Oil (simmondsia chinensis) - helps control dry/flaky skin while taming your beard
- Organic Argan Oil (argania spinosa kernel oil) - promotes a softer, shinier, and more manageable beard
**before using, test on a small area of skin. discontinue use if irritation occurs.**
Step 1: Shake
- shake bottle and put 3-5 drops of beard oil onto your hands
Step 2: Apply
- gently apply to beard in downward motions
Step 3: Spread evenly
- be sure to spread formula evenly and allow it to absorb
*each beard oil is a 2-4 month supply depending on use
- store in a cool, dark place for up to 12 months for optimal freshness.
Allergies & Cautions
- this is crafted in an environment that use nut oils
- not for consumption
- please keep out of reach of children.
How did you come up with the name Plantish?
The name comes from a state of being patient with slow growth, inspired by plants.
Watching the process of a seed transforming into a plant has made me reflect deeply on the process of slow growth, being patient with that mindset, and how that can be carried over to sustainable practices in our lifestyles.
Although I know we must work powerfully and effectively collectively to reduce plastic waste, we also need to be patient and gentle with one another and our own existence.
Where do you see Plantish going?
Innovate and Advocate: from product material, production, and shipping, we collect feedback and improve along the way.
Support Local: we prioritize working with local markers, artisans, retail businesses.
Shop for Causes: we are offering the options to donate to various causes very soon.
Pending B Corp: we plan to become a Certified B Corporation by 2022.
What PLANTISH customers say
great quality, I'd never go back to harmful for the environment sponges !! The sponge really works great, it exceeds my expectations and Lydia from PlantishFuture is very friendly :) Thank you !
Beautiful and sustainable! Will buy again and 100% recommend !
Buy here you won't be disappointed at all!! I know I will be back.
These are brilliant! I'll never buy paper towels or sponges again. They hold up great against two toddlers, and wash out in the top rack of the dishwasher - or even the washing machine on cold if they are accidentally tossed in with laundry (air dry).
Free Shipping USA & Canada
on all order over USD 50
Ships from Canada